The Odin Treat Dispenser - Mint
or make 4 interest-free payments of $7.49 AUD fortnightly with More info
|Flat rate $9.95 Australia wide|
|$150 +||FREE shipping|
Unfortunately, we are only shipping within Australia at this stage.
We are happy to accept returns for exchange or refund within 21 days from the date of your order in accordance with the policy below.
- Return within 21 days
- Items must be in original condition and have not been used or washed
- Any tags must still be attached
- No returns on sale items
- You will be given a refund for the total value of your order upon receipt of the goods and inspection of their condition
- Exchange items will be processed as a refund. You will need to return the item for a full refund and then place and pay for a new order online for the item you wish to replace
- You are responsible for the cost of returning the item to StyleDog
To initiate a return, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Order number
- Item/s that you wish to return.
- Reason for your return
You will then be given further instructions for how to return your item/s.
‘THE ODIN’ by Up Dog is a modern, stylish and functional toy and treat dispenser. If your dog loves food, then this will keep him or her entertained for hours. Place the treats in the top or bottom flaps and they will gradually dispense as your dog plays with it.
This clever design is modular allowing you to connect multiple together and its rubber-like material keeps hardwood floors and fragile furniture and walls safe from scratching.
Tips for use:
- Start with small treats or dry food that fall out easily so your dog is quickly rewarded for playing.
- Show them how it works by rolling it around and have treats fall out in front of them.
- As they get better at it, upgrade to larger treats to increase difficulty.
- Take it away if they start gnawing or ripping at the toy and show them again to just roll the toy.
- Attach 2 or more toys together to change the way the toy rolls and bounces.
9.1 x 8.3 x 9.6 cm
Rinse in soapy water or use the top rack of the dishwasher