Hound Leather Collar - Tan
or make 4 interest-free payments of $13.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
|Flat rate $9.95 Australia wide|
|$150 +||FREE shipping|
Unfortunately, we are only shipping within Australia at this stage.
We are happy to accept returns for exchange or refund within 21 days from the date of your order in accordance with the policy below.
- Return within 21 days
- Items must be in original condition and have not been used or washed
- Any tags must still be attached
- No returns on sale items
- You will be given a refund for the total value of your order upon receipt of the goods and inspection of their condition
- Exchange items will be processed as a refund. You will need to return the item for a full refund and then place and pay for a new order online for the item you wish to replace
- You are responsible for the cost of returning the item to StyleDog
To initiate a return, please email email@example.com with the following:
- Order number
- Item/s that you wish to return.
- Reason for your return
You will then be given further instructions for how to return your item/s.
These classic and timeless collars have been designed with practicality in mind. The strong leather is made to endure the rough and tumble of everyday life, whilst also aging beautifully.
The Fetch & Follow collars are handcrafted in London using the finest vegetable tanned Italian bridle leather, strong brass fittings and are finished off with Fetch & Follow embossed logo.
The hound collar has been specifically design with hounds in mind. For the likes of Italian greyhounds, whippets and greyhounds the wider front and narrow back ensure greater comfort as they relieve the pressure on the front of the neck and provide greater protection on their long necks.
S: 25 - 32 x 3.6cm (Italian greyhound)
M: 32 - 40 x 4.7cm (whippet)
L: 40 - 50 x 6cm (greyhound)
The Fetch & Follow collars and leads need little up keep as the natural oils from your dog’s coat will keep the leather supple, however if your dog likes to go for a swim or rolling in something smelly then just follow the steps below.
First clean the collar with a damp sponge to remove any dirt and allow to dry. When dry, take a slightly damp sponge and rub it on the saddle soap to get a thin covering of soapy residue that you can apply to the collar. If the sponge is too wet, the soap will get to foamy, compromising the final effect. Leave the collar to dry naturally.