Tiggy Leather Leash - Black
or make 4 interest-free payments of $14.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
|Flat rate $9.95 Australia wide|
|$150 +||FREE shipping|
Unfortunately, we are only shipping within Australia at this stage.
We are happy to accept returns for exchange or refund within 21 days from the date of your order in accordance with the policy below.
- Return within 21 days
- Items must be in original condition and have not been used or washed
- Any tags must still be attached
- No returns on sale items
- You will be given a refund for the total value of your order upon receipt of the goods and inspection of their condition
- Exchange items will be processed as a refund. You will need to return the item for a full refund and then place and pay for a new order online for the item you wish to replace
- You are responsible for the cost of returning the item to StyleDog
To initiate a return, please email email@example.com with the following:
- Order number
- Item/s that you wish to return.
- Reason for your return
You will then be given further instructions for how to return your item/s.
Add some spunk to your walks with the Tiggy leash in black. This fun and unique design features hand painted black strokes on tan leather and will definitely get the attention of the puparazzi.
Each leash is made from a lightweight and durable vegetable died leather and gold hardware are hand painted in the Nice Digs Melbourne Studio.
125cm (2cm width)
Leather will patina with time and exposure to the elements. Normal wear will darken the leather as air, light, the oils of your dog's skin, and other environmental factors do their work, eventually developing into a rich tan colour. Prolong the life of the leather and hardware by keeping it away from water & chemicals. Nice Digs leather collars and leashes are not for swimming or water immersion.
Clean your leather collars and leashes with a soft, damp cloth. Nourish the leather from time to time, with a wax/silicone-free leather conditioner but patch test first before overall application as it may darken the leather.